Skip to main content
Where is the Library?
While D Building is being renovated, the Library is temporarily in G Building.
If you are looking for:
- Main library stacks, including most of the circulating collection, go to G209
- DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs, go to G209
- Most of the print periodicals and magazines, go to G209
- Course reserves (textbooks and other resources put on hold by your instructor), go to G201
- Scanners and photocopier, go to G201
- Laptops, kindles, ipads, and calculators, go to G201
- Media viewing stations, go to G201
- Request a study room, go to G201
- Library computer lab and printers, go to G253
- Digital media equipment, go to G244
- Assistance finding books, articles, or any other questions, go to the reference desk which is located outside of G253
Welcome to the Henrietta G. Lewis Library! This guide has been developed to help you find a scholarly article for your critical review in HED204. Click the blue tabs along the top of this guide to move along in your research. If you need help at any time, ask a librarian!
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786