Skip to main content
Not all publishers allow the content of their journals to be available online. In some cases, you may have to retrieve an article from the paper or microfiche copy of a journal. Ask a reference librarian for help when you need to copy an article from paper or fiche.
The library maintains print subscriptions to the nursing journals listed below.
- American Journal of Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Home Healthcare Now
- Journal of Infusion Nursing
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing
- Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing
- MCN: the American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Clinics of North America (call #RT 1 .N77)
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Outlook
- Nursing Times: NT
Use our Illiad service when the H.G. Lewis Library does not have the materials you need.
Illiad allows NCCC students and faculty to request items not found in this library. Note: you must register and login to use this service.
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786