Skip to main content
Welcome to the Library Research Guide for LIT 233: Native American Literature with Professor Harsh Sharma at Niagara County Community College.
This guide was created to help you with your assignments and begin your research. Click on the tabs above to navigate this site.
Choose a search scope in the dropdown menu.
- Everything: Searches every type of material accessible through the Lewis Library, including print books, e-books, journals, newspapers, etc.
- Library Catalog: Searches physical items, such as print books, print journals, DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks immediately available through the Lewis Library
- Articles: Searches databases for digital materials such as academic journal articles, newspaper & magazine articles, reports, and reference entries
- Course Reserves: Searches textbooks and other materials reserved by NCCC Professors for current classes
Databases contain journal articles, ebooks, media, and news resources.
Enter title keywords to find a specific database. For example, Academic OneFile or JSTOR. Or browse them by subject here.
Enter a keyword to search for Library research guides for your class or topic. For example, ENG101 or Nursing.
- The Four Voyages Christopher Columbus
- Impressions of an Indian Childhood Zitkala-Sa
- School Days of an Indian Girl Zitkala-Sa
- Pushing the Bear Diane Glancy
- Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven Sherman Alexie
The following are available on Library Kindles. You can check them out in G201.
Instant messaging with a Librarian! 24 hours a day, everyday!
Click on the icon above to chat.
Cataloging Librarian & College Archivist
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786