Skip to main content
About the new Library Search
The Lewis Library, along with all 64 SUNY campuses, updated their library systems.
Our new search, Primo, provides a dynamic discovery and delivery service for NCCC's collections, including an index of millions of scholarly e-resources. To search the library catalog, you will utilize the new system. You can access the databases and search them directly OR search for their content through the new system.
Access Primo directly through this link or through the search box below.
How to Begin
Choose a search scope in the dropdown menu
- Everything: searches all resources accessible through the Lewis Library
- Library Catalog: searches physical items, such as print books, print journals, and DVDs
- Articles: searches databases for digital materials such as academic journal articles, newspaper & magazine articles, reports, and reference entries
- Course Reserves: searches textbooks and other materials reserved by NCCC Professors for current classes
Enter your search term(s)
- Type in keywords for title, author, or subjects
- For exact titles or phrases, use quotes such as "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Press Search or click Enter to bring up your results
Click on a title to learn more
- There are email, linking, and export options, as well as a citation tool (which you should double check against a style guide)
Use the facets to refine your results as needed
Click on an item’s title to see full details. Printing, citation tools, and export options are available.
Library Search: Introduction
Library Search: Introduction to Everything Scope
Instant messaging with a Librarian! 24 hours a day, everyday!
Click on the icon above to chat.
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786