Skip to Main Content
About the Discovery Search
Our new library search, Primo, provides a dynamic discovery and delivery service for NCCC's collections, including an index of millions of scholarly e-resources.
Access Primo directly through this link or through the search box below.
How to Begin
Choose a search scope in the dropdown menu
- Everything: searches all resources accessible through the Lewis Library
- Library Catalog: searches physical items, such as print books, print journals, and DVDs
- Articles: searches databases for digital materials such as academic journal articles, newspaper & magazine articles, reports, and reference entries
- Course Reserves: searches textbooks and other materials reserved by NCCC Professors for current classes
Enter your search term(s)
- Type in keywords for title, author, or subjects
- For exact titles or phrases, use quotes such as "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Press Search or click Enter to bring up your results
Click on a title to learn more
- There are email, linking, and export options, as well as a citation tool (which you should double check against a style guide)
Use the facets to refine your results as needed
Click on an item’s title to see full details. Printing, citation tools, and export options are available.
Library Search: Introduction
Library Search: Introduction to Everything Scope
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786