Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome! EDU 120 - Disabilities: Birth to Adolescence
With the help of this LibGuide, you will be able to:
- Identify issues and topics pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
- Utilize the proper databases to locate books, articles and video content for topics pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
- Identify keywords to be used in searches so that specific aspects of disabilities can be effectively researched.
- Quickly access some selected resources that have been identified by NCCC librarians
- Live librarians are available 24/7 to assist you with any question you may have about the research process
Ask Us 24/7 - Live research help
Choose a search scope in the dropdown menu or access advanced search through this link.
- Everything: Searches every type of material accessible through the Lewis Library, including print books, e-books, journals, newspapers, etc.
- Library Catalog: Searches physical items, such as print books, print journals, DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks immediately available through the Library
- Articles: Searches databases for digital materials such as academic journal articles, newspaper & magazine articles, reports, and reference entries. You can also search the databases directly to take advantage of additional search features
- Course Reserves: Searches textbooks and other materials reserved by instructors
Databases contain journal articles, ebooks, media, and news resources.
Enter title keywords to find a specific database. For example, Academic OneFile or JSTOR. Or browse them by subject here.
Enter a keyword to search for Library research guides for your class or topic. For example, ENG101 or Nursing.
Niagara County Community College. Henrietta G. Lewis Library. 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132 | 716-614-6786